[Vision2020] Re: business parking

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Thu Dec 15 18:40:41 PST 2005

Hear. Hear.

We need professionally collected data that represents the situation
over time. I, my self, was downtown last week trying to find a spot to
park so I could do a bit of holiday shopping as Scott’s florist’s. No
luck--the closest spot I could find was at the POST OFFICE. It took me
3 days to get into their lot so I could check my box. I finally had to
do my business over the phone--something I detest because I like
talking to the people I buy things from.

There’s no point in arguing whether there is a problem based on luck.
We need an objective (i.e. read some body not embroiled in our
political mess) assessment.

Kit Craine

P.S. If any of you are looking for a great gift for someone who has
everything, get flowers. Scott’s will deliver beautiful bouquets on a
regular basis. Brightens my mother’s life.