[Vision2020] Name Calling

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 12:03:15 PST 2005

Not Cool! And beneath most of you!!  Have any of you ever met each other?  Maybe you could all sit down for some coffee/tea/beverage of your choice sometime, agree to disagree, shake hands and be done with it. -Tom

heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

      In a recent fit of wit, Uncle Tom had this to say: "Oops. I almost forgot "No Clue". What
  can I give "No Clue" for Christmas? It would have to be something that reflects his stature
  here on V2020. Hey! I've got it. How about a song? Yeah, that's it. A song.

  This is for you, "No Clue":
  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/For_No_Clue.mp3

  And Miss Keely had this to chime in with: "Wonder if Groucho Crabtree and Harpo Farris will give
  me some tips? I guess I could be "Libbo" ..."  So much merriment, so little time ... must get going ..."

  Dear Tom, Joan and Keely,

  In keeping with the whole Wizard of Odd thema...

  Tom it's funny that you should pick my favorite song in all of stage and screen. In college I went to
  a costume party with a young lady who was enamored by my wit and charm dressed as The
  Scarecrow. Ray Bolger, who played the scarecrow, could dance with his rubbery legs and it
  was my being able to emulate the dance and song that won my future wife's heart.

  I guess if I am the Scarecrow who needed a brain, Tom, you would be the Lion in search of
  courage, Joan would be the Tin Man in need of a heart and Keely would, by default, be ToTo
  in need of a muzzle....

  Thanks again for the gift....

  lemeno, Doug!

  Try the New Netscape Mail Today!