[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 20:01:02 PST 2005

Mrs. Mix, Quite to the contrary I am having a grand ole time. I'm afraid
that you're responsible for your own yucks.

With regard to your alleged use of "a serrated edge" I thought that this
entailed the jest, the jibe, the bon mot, or at the very least some small
witticism. These elements were conspicuously absent from your post. I am
afraid that throwing in a passing reference to the Marx brothers hardly
fills the bill. I have been reading your posts to this forum for over a year
now and, while they are many things, subtly humorous isn't one of them --
unless you count that part about 25 years of agonizing prayer. Girl, you
must be doing something wrong. I don't think it's supposed to hurt!

In closing, I would like to point out that I would very much like to leave
your internal organs out of any further communications. There's nothing
particularly amusing about them either, unless this is what it takes for you
to have a good time then I say, weird but go for it I guess.

Nonanatomicly, G. Crabtree