[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 14 18:43:20 PST 2005

As Keely has never suggested any reference, one can only assume that Arnold
is strangely fascinated by “ . . . erecting new male genitalia . . . ”
[Arnold’s words, not mine]

Perhaps if some curious V2020 subscriber were to query Arnold’s peculiar
fascination off-list, one can only imagine the tawdry details.  And perhaps
that is where they belong (off-list).

"I can testify to the fact that although Phil is a Republican, he is a
decent man, and fun to have a beer with."

- Donovan J Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____