[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 17:02:24 PST 2005

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  > I would avoid standing next to Keely at the podium on account of my
  > bad allergic reaction to bolts of lightening.

 Bolts of lightning? I would be more concerned about rape, hemorrhoids, scurvy, festering sores, the itch, foul ulcers, boils of Egypt, tumors, madness, blindness, confusion, canibalism, consumption, fever, rash, drought, blight, mildew, wild birds, and wild animals.
  http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/why_to_keep_the_law/dt28_15.html