[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Dec 14 08:06:47 PST 2005

After a quarter-century of studies in the Scriptures, agonizing prayer about
the meaning of life and where I fit into it, doubts, triumphs, losses and
victory, you can imagine how relieved I was to hear our new friend,
Trinitarian Skylark Crabtree, announce that if you're not having fun,
there's no real point to things.  Presumably that not only covers civic
discourse, but all sorts of zany shenanigans as well.

Whew.  And I used to think life was so heavy ... I shall now rise from my
sickbed and do something wacky and fun.  Maybe TP the neighbor's house or
something; I so love it when the unenlightened get annoyed.  Thank God I've
got my stash of NSA zoning stress balls.  They're fun to pitch at the dog
when she's sleeping.

Note to self:  Call Anselm House to see if there are any new "Hooters" jokes
out ... to think I've avoided them for all these years!  Wonder if Groucho
Crabtree and Harpo Farris will give me some tips?  I guess I could be
"Libbo" ...

So much merriment, so little time ... must get going ...

keely