[Vision2020] Phil Nisbet's Misunderstandings

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Dec 11 13:12:41 PST 2005

I know this is a late response but I have had a busy week...Nick do you
think that this person could be reading the news and know that if he says
this it will be accepted by many as truth whether it is or not? Do you not
think in any form that he could be lying? Even Saddam has played the
'torture' card now! Our press had made this such a great hot item for more
lies that I find it hard to believe it when someone claims 'torture'.