[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 11 08:35:37 PST 2005

Well Mr. Hansen, I guess I must be "simple" because it still isn't made
clear. Did Mr. Williams reside on Mr. Macks property? If so, How is that in
any way analogous to the N.S.A. situation? Mr. Williams would have been
asked to remove himself & his family from property he did not own. Are you
suggesting that property owners not have the ability to do what they will
(with in reason) with their own land?
G. Crabtree