[Vision2020] Matt Morris and Carl Everett to M's?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:42:31 PST 2005

On 12/10/05, Tim Lohrmann <timlohr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> M's fans,
>       Matt Morris would be great, but anyone else think getting Everett
> would be a bad deal as far as team morale goes?
>        Seems to me like it would be another "TO in Philadelphia" type
> situation just waiting to happen.
>       The M's have already re-signed Jamie, hopefully Everett and Moyer
> could get past the situation where Everett acted like a complete jack-ass to
> him on the field complete with obscene gestures, etc.
>        On the upside, having Raul Ibanez back in the field full time would
> be better----he's a great player--even better when he's on the field the
> whole game.
>        We'll see!
>          TL

I like M's, the yellow one seems kind of cuddly, if such a word can be
applied to hard-shelled candy; I guess the Mars anthropomorphic
branding machine has been successful.  Still, who is Matt Morris?  Are
they giving their candies names now?  Wouldn't that get them in
trouble with Purina (the Morris the Cat creators)?