[Vision2020] Is Hamlett Considering a Legislative Run?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:30:23 PST 2005

Don't forget that Nate got up and specifically stated he asked for
mangers/owners only, that they were signing as representatives of that
business, and that it was HIS understanding the people who signed WERE those
in such position.  He also made it clear that the people understood they
were signing a document that specifically supports NSA remaining downtown.
He NEVER mentioned the gallery, the UI, or that he told these people, these
signers, the document represented that view.

Seems to me that the hotplate has been turned up and Bob H is dancing fast
to keep from burning his feet - again.

J  ;)