[Vision2020] Holiday Parade

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Fri Dec 9 18:51:26 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries and Janesta,

Thanks for asking! JoAnn and I collected a fairly large box (2x2x3) of
donations of food and a generous $20.00 from Bruce LIvingston!

The Parks and Recreation Department were prime movers of this.

The parade was just long enough... some of the lighted floats were really
cool! Everybody did a great job but I have yet to fully defrost from the
event! Still, I'm there next year for sure!

Downtown, of course, looked really beautiful in its winter finery. Many
sidewalks adjacent to Friendship Square were free of ice and entirely
passable! A good time was had by all!

All the best and thanks for asking,
Linda Pall