[Vision2020] Moscow's HIV alert

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 9 16:48:29 PST 2005

We are not talking abstinence, Mr. Eiselein.

We are talking RESPONSIBILITY.

Talking abstinence (and, oh yeah, alcohol) on a college campus during Spring
Break attracts very little attention.  We adults should be preaching
responsibility to our young.

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”