[Vision2020] Showing the true intolerant one

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:22:59 PST 2005

Apparently, in everyone's Bible EXCEPT Dougie, that is true, Wayne - Doug
seems to feel singing psalms and being dour is the only true method of
meaningful worship.

Jesus is the true example of tolerance of those that Pharisees like Doug are
too busy putting down and looking down his nose at - such as the Samaritan
woman at the well, the tax collectors, lepers, etc.  Seems to me, it would
bode Doug better if he'd just step down off of his high chair long enough to
understand that there are many different, yet just as honest and devout ways
to worship God.

J  ;)

P.S. just to set things clearly - I am not one to pretend to be a sprinkler
during my worship service, but I do not feel it is my duty or job to tell
someone else how they need to worship to attain my approval or to keep God
from getting upset.  I have a feeling that God can take care of Himself
rather well, and if HE feels dishonored by a type of worship, it is up to
HIM to fix things.  Sorta like "don't attempt to remove the splinter from
your bother's eye when you have a log in your's".