[Vision2020] Showing the true intolerant one

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 9 15:43:05 PST 2005

He truly is an original, that Doug Wilson.  I trust he wasn't making "ape"
and "lesbian priestess" synonymous.

Oh, wait.  No I don't . . .

keely

From: "Eve was framed" <w_w_s_d_ at hotmail.com>
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com, metzler at moscow.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Showing the true intolerant one
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:19:01 -0800

He also had this to say on the "sprinkler" incident:

David, everything else being equal, I would much prefer the high liturgical
service. Of course, things are rarely equal, at the high service my chances
of getting a lesbian priestess is greatly increased, which would be beyond
my capacity to bear. What would I prefer to hear? A man preaching in gym
shorts and flip flops or an ape in a purple robe? But I will be honest, and
say somedays it is a tough choice.

    Douglas Wilson - 12/8/2005 9:34:01 PM