[Vision2020] Showing the true intolerant one

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 9 13:22:31 PST 2005

Without commenting on my rather curmudgeonly view of adults-as-sprinklers in
worship, I agree with Michael, although I am concerned about his publicly
questioning, however wisely, the Word From Anselm Place.  That seems not to
have worked well with some Kirkers and Greyfriars, and so I trust it will be
different for him.

keely