[Vision2020] Playfields p.s.

Ben Twigg bentwigg at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 9 11:18:59 PST 2005

Visionaries,

In my previous post I failed to note that the Daily News article mentioned
that Brenda Cowen also created the original plan for the playfields project
(in addition to the compromise plan) and quoted her as saying, "Because I’m
a mother, I like the original plan better...On the other hand, I understand
the committee’s concerns with it looking too commercial."

I don't mean to add further fuel to the fire here or to draw attention to
Ms. Cowen's personal views regarding the project. I mention these things to
avoid misrepresenting her role and/or views. I apologize for omitting this
in my previous post.

Ben Twigg