[Vision2020] An answer (or expansion) on Ted's good and evil post

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 15:52:39 PST 2005

On 8 Dec 2005, at 15:17, Andreas Schou wrote:

> Joan --
>
> Why should we feel compelled to obey the edicts of a higher order of
> being?
>
> -- ACS

I don't think you should.  I feel that *I* should not obey, but rather
take heed of, any edicts from on high.  The day I obey a burning bush
is the day I flush the rest of the contents of that Percoset bottle.

I didn't pick the pen name "Auntie Establishment" for nothing.  I don't
obey any entity without question.  Well, except for Melynda -- and
she's not an entity; she's my wife!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com