[Vision2020] Tonight 7 PM: Downtown Parade and Bring afooddonation!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Wed Dec 7 17:53:00 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Just checking the e-mail before getting ready for the parade and saw all the
discussion with the 'parade' topic and thought it was about how people were
coming and what tasty packages and cans they were bringing to JoAnn's and my
box.

For all of you who are extolling the virtues of vinegar, we will also accept
bottles of vinegar, certainly an important staple for the kitchen and
elsewhere in the home. Maybe tomorrow I'll share my favorite vinaigrette
dressing for butterleaf, hearts of palm and cashew salad... Stay tuned.

All the best and see you in an hour!
Linda