[Vision2020] Unscientific, but interesting poll

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 22:09:58 PST 2005

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:

  > That's funny; I find CNN to be perhaps the most objective of any the
  > major (and mainstream) news sources, perhaps excepting the Beeb.

  I think BBC News is superior to CNN. For example, they covered the Iraq white phosphorus story ten days (!) earlier:

  http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/17/white.phosphorous/index.html

  As an aside, should I be surprised that FOX News is not even bothering to seriously report on this story?
  http://search.foxnews.com/_1_23EDTU40T2D2V1__info.foxnws/search/web/phosphorus