[Vision2020] Foot In Mouth Disease

Reynolds, James jreynold at vetmed.wsu.edu
Tue Dec 6 14:35:56 PST 2005

Mr Mattinson,

I have lived in Moscow since 1975 and plan on retiring here. My wife's and my oasis from the storm is near the playfield site on Borah. We have been working hard to make it right for our retirement and still have much work to do. We do not desire to retire next to a load speaker squalling 22 weekends a year (as reported at public meeting). Where would our quiet summer weekends be then?

As presented by the Moscow athletic director at a public meeting, my information is correct. Thus the yelling!

I am on written record with both the Daily news and letters to the Council and Mayor in support of the alternative playfield Plans for the property. The original plan as displayed by the city has not yet been denounced by the city government and I do not give much trust to governments. I will howl until I see an official document form the Council that describes a playfield that is similar to the one in the alternative plans.

JimR