[Vision2020] Who is Joan Opyr????

Gwen Collins ratedg.gwen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:44:28 PST 2005

I, too, am new to this forum, and don't plan to waste a lot of my time
reading the everyday chitchat that goes on between those who obviously have
too much time on their hands.  I did want to address, though, one of the
many ramblings of Joan about recent posts to the board.  I can only vouch
for one of the current posts, and that is Jackie Bolden.  I do know her, and
can assure you she is a real person who was looking for community
information.  I suspect that she is not interested in the meaningless
ramblings and nastiness of the "regulars" here.

Why would anyone think that this board was a place to write a daily book
about what's going on in their life?  And for that matter, who cares?  If
people want to write to their personal diary every day and/or boast about
their ignorant intolerance of others in the community, start your own
weblong, for heaven's sake.

And what on earth is this paranoia about, Joan?  Sounds like you might need
some professional help.