[Vision2020] Another conspiracy theory, shot to hell.

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 5 18:10:46 PST 2005

Darn, Pat.  You're no fun at all.  Are you sure that woman you know
isn't a man in a dress?  Have you really checked?  With a mirror and
everything?

"I'm here to eat candy canes and kick ass, and I'm all out of candy
canes."  -- Santa Claus (via Mystery Science Theatre 3000)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: I still say if you don't like the conversation, leave the room.
Start a new thread.  Use your delete key.  Just quit yer bitching, for
cripe's sake.