[Vision2020] Wal-Mart

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 17:51:48 PST 2005

Joan,

Exporting jobs commonplace nowadays.  Manufacturing,
accounting, customer support, medical procedures, etc.

Even high tech design jobs are heading oversees.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/13333345.htm
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/13330798.htm

A job at Wal*mart may be one of the few career options
remaining once we've offshored everything that can be
reasonably offshored.

-Scott