[Vision2020] List server question

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Dec 5 17:47:13 PST 2005

I hate to burst your conspiracy theory but I know one of the women who wrote recently. I heard the comments about V2020 before I wrote also but hoped to be able to keep on task. I have failed I know but do still have hope we could do some positive things for Moscow on this site. But, then again maybe something new is a good idea.