[Vision2020] Replacing Marilyn Howard

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 08:35:58 PST 2005

I think Shirley Ringo should take the place of  Marilyn Howard. I think she would do a great job and can shown that she  works well with Republicans and Democrats. She use to be a teacher at  Moscow High School and has done a great deal for Idaho when it comes to  education. But I will not hold my breath that she will run. In Idaho,  the most qualified person for a job usually gets bumped over for a  Republican.

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

TIM RIGSBY <tim.rigsby at hotmail.com> wrote:  Any thoughts on the upcoming race for head of public instruction in Idaho?

If Tom Luna wins, our education system will be in a world of hurt.  The guy
talked about running our schools like a business.  Well if thats the case, I
want to be a principal so when my school fails, I get a golden parachute,
just like all those CEOs.  Plus, if a student is doing poorly in class, I
can just eliminate them, right?  Thats what happens in business, if a
product does not sell well, you eliminate it and put it in close out.  By
the way, Luna is running for the head of public instruction, right?  Then
why does he want to privatize education?

Just a few thoughts I had.
Tim

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com