[Vision2020] Learn more about WakeUpWalMart.com and join today

Tim tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:41:53 PST 2005

Dear vision2020 at moscow.com,

Will you join my fight to change Wal-Mart and build a better America?  More than 130,000 supporters in all 50 states have already joined the fastest growing social movement in America - WakeUpWalMart.com.

Please join me in becoming a part of the WakeUpWalMart.com movement:

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/signup/

Wal-Mart is America’s largest employer, 1.3 million employees, with over $10 billion in profit.  Yet, Wal-Mart pays poverty level wages, leaves 600,000 of its workers without company health care, faces the largest gender discrimination lawsuit in the country affecting 2 million female workers, shuts down small businesses and helps ship our jobs overseas.

The fight to change Wal-Mart is a fight for what kind of America we want to live in.  In our America, people come first.  Multi-billion dollar corporations shouldn’t be able to hide behind their special interest lobbyists and billion dollar ad campaigns.

Wal-Mart must answer to the American people.

That is why we are building the largest grassroots campaign to change a corporation in history.  By changing Wal-Mart, we improve people’s lives, help our community and build a better America.

Please join me today and tell Wal-Mart to change.

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/signup/

We have the power to change Wal-Mart, but it starts with you.

Thanks,

Tim Rigsby
( tim.rigsby at hotmail.com )