[Vision2020] Eyes Wide Shut

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 16:18:18 PST 2005

Heir Doug,

Is there a purpose to your regurgitating numerous
posts regarding many of the numerous complaints about
Christ Church (obviously without an inkling of any
comprehesion on your part)?

In this particular post, the author is upset about:
- half-truths
- mis-spoken words of events
- down right lies

Shamelessly stealing a tag line from Sunil...I hope
this let's you know.

-Scott