[Vision2020] Grunt's-Eye View

Brent Bradberry bbradber at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 12:57:28 PST 2005

I feel the need to chime in here. In a perfect world, there would be no
need for a military. But as long as warriors are needed (and it should
be for defence only) those who serve are providing a worthwhile
function, often at great hardship and risk. I certainly don't agree with
all the uses to which our military has been put, particularly in the
recent past. But even when our civilian leaders use our military
improperly, that does not make the individual warrior's service less
honorable. I served, even though I do not favor war. But the policemen I
know do not like crime, nor do most firemen like fires.

Brent Bradberry
U. S. Navy, 1957-1982

P. S. Latest score 14-10 Navy. GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!