[Vision2020] Maybe it's the Percoset talking but . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 08:45:36 PST 2005

Handsin,

  The surest way not to let people know you are intellectually challenged is to not respond to emails.

  Take Care,

  -DJA

  PS, Stop plagiarizing jokes.

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold stated:

    &#8220;Despite my complaints about the  administration at Gritman, one cannot file malpractice suits against the staff  at Gritman for not being able to fix all that is wrong with Joan Opyr. Modern medicine and a well trained  medical team can only do so much.&#8220;

    This supposedly coming from somebody that  considers himself to be compassionate.  Again Arnold makes a sad attempt at brevity at the  cost of somebody else&#8217;s misfortune.

    Perhaps the malpractice suit that you  reference would be better qualified if aimed at the maternity ward that  delivered you.  Maybe now (and I hope so) you will aim your sick sense of  compassion and humor at me.

    As the song goes:

    &#8220;Hit me with your best shot.&#8221;

    Take care, Moscow.

            "I can testify to the fact that although Phil is a Republican,  he is a decent man, and fun to have a beer with."

  - Donovan J Arnold  (July 11, 2005)

    Concerning this signature:  Birds of a  feather . . .

 Yahoo! Personals