[Vision2020] Is Harry Potter sinful?

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 19:04:27 PST 2005

Did Dale Courtney sin by reading and watching Harry Potter (a wizard) with his family?

  http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/11/18/38827.aspx
  http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/07/20/34934.aspx
  http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/07/16/34750.aspx

  Leviticus 20:6
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=leviticus%2020:6;&version=9;
 "And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."

  Leviticus 19:31
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=leviticus%2019:31;&version=9;
  "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God."

  2 Kings 21:6
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Kg.21:6;&version=9;
 "And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger."

  2 Chronicles 33:6
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Chronicles%2033:6;&version=9;
 "And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger."

 Yahoo! Personals