[Vision2020] An heirloom correction

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 13:00:44 PDT 2005

FYI:

Contrary to Doug Farris' assertion, I am not Rosemary Huskey's boarder.
  I am a freeloader.  I offer free advice, free editing, and the dubious
charms of my company, but I do not pay rent.  I have lived with the
Huskey family for nearly twelve years.  If I were a boarder, like the
New St. Andrews students who pay their Christ Church host families $350
to $375 per month, I would now owe Rose $54,000.

As my grandfather used to say, I'd sure rather owe Rose that money than
do her out of it!

Joan "Mooch" Opyr/Auntie "Leach" Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com