[Vision2020] Daily News Cancellation Letter

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 30 21:51:09 PDT 2005

On behalf of Chas, and being totally unfamiliar with any of Arnold's habits
(for lack of a better term), I truly cannot specifically relate the word
"dribble" to either definition, although I do have my suspicions.

But those are mere suspicions and therefore do not warrant discussion here.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown