[Vision2020] Liberal Island (August 30, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 30 20:29:39 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This evening's sign-off edition of Liberal Island with Citizen Ament
consisted of an interview with Kelly Moore concerning water rights, the
Third Street Bridge, big-box stores, and a variety of other locally
impacting issues.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Liberal_Island/

Although Liberal Island will be greatly missed, I don't believe we have
heard the end of Citizen Aaron Ament.  I am equally certain that as many of
us are sorry to see Liberal Island fade into Moscow's historical archives,
we can hopefully welcome Citizen Aaron Ament into Moscow's future.

Until then . . .

Take care, Moscow.

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)