[Vision2020] Daily News Cancellation Letter

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 12:11:49 PDT 2005

Dear Nathan Alford,

After reading the Daily News Opinion page yesterday I
am canceling my subscription.

I found an opinion by someone I disagree with being in
the opinion section of the paper. This is absolutely
unreasonable if the Daily News wishes to keep me as a
reader.

The Daily News should only allow people that I approve
of, or a committee of people appointed by me, any
space to write an opinion. Furthermore, I should be
permitted to read and edit it before print to ensure
my version of the truth is the one published.

In addition, the DN has been accepting advertisements
from companies that sell to people I do not like and
advertising products I do not use.

Donovan J Arnold

PS. The DN reported sunny weather when we needed rain.
This was also very inconsiderate to the people you are
suppose to be serving.