[Vision2020] Nielsen, Nisbet and Nonsense!

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Tue Aug 30 09:08:11 PDT 2005

Mr. Nielsen asks:
I also challenged Mr. Nisbet (or anyone else) to show us (who is the
us...?) one single person in the Tanakh who died and went to heaven. We
(who is the we..?) are still waiting.

Matthew answers,
And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and
the earth shook and the rocks were split. The tombs were opened, and many
bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of
the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared
to many.

Any more questions you guys?