[Vision2020] Warning: sensitive readers, please avert your gaze.

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 16:13:44 PDT 2005

subscription to The Daily News, Doug "Heirloom" Farris sings us a
chorus of "Ding dong, the witch is dead."  Ooh, he's a man of chest,
ha, ha!  Stout-hearted, jolly, and brave . . . that is, when he's
tucked up beneath his keyboard.

Funny, when he met Rose in person at a Planning and Zoning meeting a
few weeks ago, he cringed before her wrath like whipped cur.  Honestly,
I almost felt sorry for him.  Mr. Farris may be thinking of The Wizard
of Oz, but he reminds me of another movie: Crouching Tiger, Hidden
Pussy.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: Yes, yes, I hereby apologize to the list, to my fellow members of
NOW, and to my wife, Melynda.  But, by G-d, it was worth it!