[Vision2020] UI Reveals Initial Enrollment Figures Following FirstWeek of Class

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:29:35 PDT 2005

I thought it was quite a robust atmosphere on the U of I campus and around
town the last week.  Along with an almost 5% increase in new freshmen, I see
a 35% increase in cell phones.  I predict the entire incoming freshmen class
of 2007 will have cell phones surgically attached to their ears.

                                     Carl Westberg Jr.