[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 19:27:41 PDT 2005

Trust me (or look for yourself), Ms. Kraut -

What Bush did here in Idaho with the Wullenwaber family is simply his answer
to those people standing outside his doors in Crawford, Texas.

Is this the true George Bush?  Does he feel this way about each (and every)
life lost for a cause that has yet to be defined?  Can every mother and
father of a life lost in Iraq expect the same attention?  Or should we wait
for another "Cindy Sheehan" to splash that cold water of reality when people
ask "Why"?

Tom "Been There, Done That" Hansen

Phu Bai, RVN (February 1970)

Footnote to Mr. Nisbet - Your quote lacks any proper link to:

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown

This is a quote I wrote down many, many years ago.  It gives me faith.

  _____