[Vision2020] Park?

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 09:05:21 PDT 2005

The cost per space of a parking garage is 4-5 times that of a surface lot.
Would this be a pay-as-you-go parking garage, or free? If the latter, who
would pay for it? If the former, would Muscovites pay for parking? Perhaps
an interim step, if parking is a problem, would be metered parking in the
CBD.

No retiring to my flame-proof bomb shelter...

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com

The one change that I would like to see in Moscow is the addition of a
parking garage of some sort... but that will probably eternally reside
on my wishful thinking list.