[Vision2020] Tom Hansen gets it wrong, also!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 05:55:37 PDT 2005

Chasuk -

This is simply Lemeno "For I haven't Got a Clue" Doug's (henceforth "No
Clue") way of saying that I am a "girly-man".  You know?  The moniker that
was given to various members of the Democratic party by Arnold Schwarznegger
because they were considered soft on certain issues.

I openly admitted to being pro-choice.  I believe in a woman's right to
choose.  No Clue apparently considers this to be some kind of weakness.
Therefore, No Clue has labeled me a feminized man (girly-man).

I also believe in equality across racial lines.  Does that make me a black
feminized man?

I further believe that Jews should be treated equally.  Does that make me a
Jew lack feminized man?

To tell you the truth, No Clue, I believe in equality across all lines.  But
then that may simply be a result of my black Jewish ancestry.

FYI, No Clue:  Governor Arnold Schwarznegger of California is also
pro-choice.  Does that make him a "feminized-man"?

Take care, Moscow.

Tom

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"