[Vision2020] Mr. Fox 'sTalk'in down to God

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 01:01:32 PDT 2005

"If God has gone into the publishing business, do you
think you could get him to print me 1,000 copies of
the Kama Sutra?  The Sir Richard Burton translation,
please, as my grasp of Sanskrit is appalling." --Chas

Food for thought. Why would a guy who claims to be gay
want a book that describes in detail 64 sexual
positions between a man and a woman? Humm. . .

Oh well, here, print a 1000 copies and enjoy:

http://www.bibliomania.com/2/1/76/123/frameset.html

Donovan J Arnold