[Vision2020] Bad news reporting

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 24 21:55:41 PDT 2005

[My apologies if this shows up twice -- I sent it a couple an hour or so
ago, but it seems to have disappeared in cyberspace.]

Gee . . . I guess I would have expected Donovan Arnold, of all people, to
have a little better understanding of the ethics involved given the hissy
fit he pitched when Rep. Tom Trail used Donovan's own words from V2020
postings in a manner to which Donovan objected ;-)  IIRC, the the lack of
"credibility" and "integrity" were chief among Donovan's complaints about
the practice.  But, perhaps he's forgotten that . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****