[Vision2020] Public Prayer

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 03:42:32 PDT 2005

Chas,

I am sorry that you are unable to comprehend Pat or my
point that context and wording plays a big part in
understand the nature and meaning a verse written two
thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong. Which Bible you use
can play a big part in understanding and interpreting
a verse properly.

But you know, if you want to believe that Christ
condemns public gatherings of worship you go right
ahead. But about 1.2 billion Catholics, and several
billion other Christians worldwide disagree with you.
I will not stand in the way of your right to be wrong
and end debate when people have proved your take on
the issue as the incorrect one.

Donovan J Arnold