[Vision2020] Responsible pet ownership

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Mon Aug 22 14:16:05 PDT 2005

   Hi Chris. Always good to hear from you.

Chris Storhok wrote:
Instead, just ask the
> owners to keep the cat in, or better yet realize that the cat has the
> same God given rights to wander around outside killing whatever it
> pleases, crapping where ever it wants, breeding and so forth.

What response would you expect from asking the owners
to keep the cat in, if the City of Moscow had enacted
no restraints on cats?

The last part of your sentence baffles me: We should
realize that the cat has the same God-given rights to
wander around outside killing whatever it pleases,
crapping wherever it wants, breeding and so forth

As WHO? As WHAT? As YOU?

No, of course I don't think "as you."

Still, all in all, it is always good to hear from you,
Chris.

Don Coombs