[Vision2020] Why Invading Iraq Makes "Oil" Sense

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 08:52:53 PDT 2005

"But it might interest you to note that Norway is
> the third largest exporter
> of oil.  Canada has the second largest reserves.  So
> if invading countries
> for their oil was the idea, invading Norway would
> look pretty good as would
> invading Canada."

What a JOLLY good idea! Norway and Canada would never
see us coming. And I know the US military could spare
two tanks to fulfill the task.

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.forbes.com/energy/2005/02/17/cz_0217oxan_canadaoil.html

http://www.cfr.org/pub6178/michael_mandelbaum/us_faces_dilemma_on_saudi_policy.php