[Vision2020] Doug's Chore List for Ms. Lund and me

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 22:59:31 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Doug Wilson, praying that Ms. Lund and I will avert our eyes from the
questionable activities of Wilson World, Inc., writes on his blog:

For Love of the Code Topic: Moscow Diversity Cleansing
_http://dougwils.com/_ (http://dougwils.com/)
"I am now about to quote a section from the Idaho Code, and I hereby announce
 that I am not going to hold my breath waiting for the Moscow School District
to  obey this. Neither am I going to wait for our local gadabouts to file a
complaint in order to make them 'obey the code.'
Idaho Code 33-1604: BIBLE READING IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Selections from the
Bible, to be chosen from a list prepared from time to time by the state board of
education, shall be read daily to each occupied classroom in each school
district. Such reading shall be without comment or interpretation. Any  question
by any pupil shall be referred for answer to the pupil's parent or  guardian."
The emphasis is mine."
Doug, Doug, Doug.  When will you learn to completely research a topic  before
launching one of your smirky, chirpy, smart-ass  challenges?  This is a 43
year old non-issue.  (I wish you  had been holding your breath all this time,
Doug, you'd be the color of a  Calliphora vomitoria - look it up, Big Boy)
Returning to the Idaho Law, I direct you to Table 3 on
_http://www.ecs.org/clearinghouse/13/38/1338.htm_ (http://www.ecs.org/clearinghouse/13/38/1338.htm)
,  where you will find that the statute to which you refer was passed in 1963
and  declared unconstitutional in 1964.
To wit: Held unconstitutional in Adams v. Engelking, 232  F.Supp. 666 (D.
Idaho 1964).
I thank the  friend who helped me out with this information and directed me
to the above  website.

Rose  Huskey

"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40