[Vision2020] Fake Concern

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 21:50:26 PDT 2005

Rose,

Your fake claims about concern for the law are
laughable and only serve to show you as the emperor
with no clothes. Your claims against Wilson get more
preposterous with each passing day.

Nobody believes that you are really concerned with
proper enforcement of zoning codes, alcohol laws being
enforced on campus, and the harmful effects of a drop
of alcohol on infants. You really think that anybody
buys this garbage about how harmful a drop of 4% by
volume of alcohol (which does not even count as an
alcoholic beverage in Idaho anyway) is harmful to
children? Do you really think people buy that parents
load up their children? They do not, nobody is that
stupid, really we are an educated community.

Nobody believes you either that you are concerned
about the zoning codes. Why, because you never peeped
about the Moscow School District, UI, or any other
business that was in violation before NSA was. I do
not see you picketing the MSD. And you still do not
care that other businesses are in violation. You would
no doubt shut down every business in Moscow so long as
it took NSA with it. You are hurting so many
businesses right now because the city now is enforcing
bad laws uniformly.

If you were concerned about illegal alcohol use on
campus where have you been??? Everyday on campus there
are minors drinking and roaming the halls of UI. Where
is your outrage? The mouthwash in the resident halls
has a higher level of alcohol in it than sacramental
wine.

Rose, you do not care one iota about the things you
claim to care about. And everybody knows it. You are
not fooling anyone. The only thing you care about is
revenge against Doug Wilson. You want at him so badly
that you make stuff up, spend hours going through
laws, hiring lawyers, and lying to others and yourself
about your real motives.

When you claim your "real concern" about anything or
for the law, we all know you are lying. You just want
to get at Wilson. So please stop treating us like we
are stupid by saying your motives are for enforcement
of the law or have anything to do with anything other
than your 100% pure hatred and rabid rage for Doug
Wilson.

Donovan J Arnold

Secondly, despite  discussions of paedo-communion on
v2020 apparently you are still