[Vision2020] Let's comply with all state statutes!

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 09:44:28 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Doug Farris:

Speaking for myself (although I doubt that Ms. Lund would separate herself
from my remarks) I will probably be about 150 years old before I finish
addressing the illegal activities which seem to continuously  erupt from the center
of your faith community.

Given the frankly peculiar and bizarre fixation Christ Church/Trinity  Reform
men have with homosexuality - all the while pounding their chests and
extolling their masculinity/fertility - which is telling in itself - I  think I will
leave the sexual activities of consulting adults outside the  scope of my
investigations.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40