[Spam] [Vision2020] Third Street bridge

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Aug 19 21:38:17 PDT 2005

What I think Moscow has is bad traffic patterns. Too many people channeled
in too few roads. People have not learned to choose different roads so they
don't have to cross the center of a street such as third street. The center
lane is not working the city tells the Daily News so they changed the
lights. But, people still hold up traffic while trying to go down the alley
between First Security and their drive through. Have you tried to get out of
Asbury onto Third street...there are times it cannot be done. But, there are
cars there at five pm daily that charge into the turning lane causing
screeching cars, dodging and darting of pedestrians and it is dangerous. It
looks like they may have changed the lights by the U Inn but until recently
trying to go left up to the University was almost impossible and the longer
the wait is the more people just charge out across traffic to meet their
agendas needs. We need more lights to control the traffic better, we need
more open roads to go across town. None of this is safe.
PK