[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 14:25:31 PDT 2005

Sunil,

It is ironic how Native Americans were so violated by
their fellow human beings and still worship Him and
yet you are the one that holds a grudge against God
when he gave you everything.

Donovan J Arnold

--- Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Donovan,

I find your position here quite stunning.  I think
Native Americans for instance might take a different
position from yours on the historical effects of a
prayerful nation.  And for you to try to link prayer
to complex political and historical events is
breath-taking.

Sunil